Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Have Been Triple Tagged!

I have been triple tagged! Oh my. Thank you so much to Eileen of Forget Me Not Dreams,
Lilli of Lilli Blue's Vintage Rescues, and Andie of Brown Bee Studio.
Now I have to tell 7 random things about myself. So here it goes!

1. I love fashion, and I got into FIT in New York, but did not attend for. . .well. . let's just say I was not allowed to go. Unfortunately I didn't have the strength at the time to step out on my own. Instead I stayed close to home and ended up with a degree in English. I became a teacher, which to my surprise, I loved. I still miss it at times, I have been out of the classroom for 3 years now. Wow! I still hold the dream of designing close to my heart, though it probably will not happen in this life time.

2. I was a concert monster, I love many kinds of music but am a rocker at heart and went to at least 5-10 shows a month in my teens and twenties (before kids) LOL.

3. My hubby and I met at work, our classrooms were next door to each other. We were very professional and thought we had hidden our feelings from everyone. When we told our principal and staff we were getting married, they laughed and said they all new we were dating. I guess you can't hide true love. We have been married for almost 8 years and have never had a fight. I'm not sure if this is good or bad. :)

4. My nickname for many years was Tomato. I made a tomato costume for Halloween when I was 17 and the name just stuck. This also evolved into a very extensive tomato collection (kitchen things mostly).

5. I took 7 years of French in school. I thought of being a translator, or moving there one day. A girl can dream . . .

6. I don't eat red meat of any kind. Haven't touched it since I was 12.

7. I haven't seen my natural hair color since the 7th grade. I assume it is dark blond with bits of gray. Yikes!

Well, now it's my turn to tag.
* Marie of Savon Marie
*Colby of Acorn Cottage Crafts
*Pei Li of Miniature Patisserie Chef
*Lisa of Pale Pink and Roses

1 comment:

Lilli Blue said...

That was fun. This tag game is a great way to get to know someone. thanks for playing. Who knew you were a rock and roll princess! Love, lilli