Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Treasures

Today I was out and about. . doing a bit of treasure hunting. I thought I would take a moment to share a few things I found. It was a good day and definitely sparked my creative side. I am just itching to play in my studio!

I found some great vintage lace, pearls and wooden spools. I just can't get enough spools. To think of all the ones we threw away when I was a kid! I also got this great rusty blue-green urn and three petite cloches. I may fix them up before selling them. . not sure yet. They are sort of pretty just as they are. I also have this wonderful handmade black and cream toile apron. It is simply scrumptious.

This white porcelain pedestal was too pretty to pass up! With any luck these and many other wonderful finds will be up throughout the week in one form or another. Thanks for peeking into my treasure trove.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my Carrie...you definately scored some goodies! Can't wait to see what you do with them. Speaking of spools....they are taking over my house...I've gone a bit crazy, LOL!!

Karen

Silena said...

Hi Carrie,
Thank you for keeping me posted on the wonderful things that you post for us. It is all wonderful eye candy and I love to see your new creations. Get well soon!!