Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blog Love. .

My poor blog has been so neglected this past week. We have been busy getting my son ready for school, out shopping for clothes and food to pack lunches again (not my favorite thing to do). I can't believe he is going to be in 2nd grade! Where has the time gone?

I have been busy organizing my workspace as well. I'll have to share a few pictures with you soon. I have begun work on some new items for fall and hopefully those will be ready to go by this weekend. I have been kicking my creating into high gear and trying to get as much done as possible in the little time I am given each day and night (mostly the wee hours of the night). Well. . for now I thought I would give you a look at what will be available this week for Make Mine Pink Friday.

The theme is Cozy Seaside Cottage and we will have lots of great items this week. I hope you are enjoying what's left of summer. For us the heat will last through October. . but I am really looking forward to seeing those leaves changing. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: