Saturday, January 9, 2010

Be Mine Valentine

I just love Valentine's Day. It always takes me back to being a kid and coming home from school with a bag full of Valentines you just couldn't wait to open.

Then there are those little chalky candy hearts. . .I loved those.

We have been busy creating a few "love notes" ourselves. Maybe it's just all the pink and red and gooey romance of Valentine's Day that just does it for me.

Oh, I know it's only January but I like to make it last as long as I can. One day just doesn't seem like enough.

I am fortunate enough to have one of the sweetest Valentines there is, and he makes Valentine's Day last year round. . . .flowers and all.

5 comments:

icandy... said...

Your Valentine's are simply breathtaking! I have always loved to use the paper doilies on mine, too!
Happy day!
Christina

Sandy said...

Oh, how lucky you are to love Valentine's Day. It's just another day in the year here. Wait - I think DH gave me a card once.....but when?

Love your pics!
Sandy

Barb said...

Ooooh, soooo lovely, Vintage and delicate! Thanks for sharing. :)

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh How beautiful sweetie...
I love the Valentines you have created and the doilies are so pretty with the pictures combined. I love the textures and the layers that you have created. How absolutely devine they are.

I really love the use of the bingo card with the little colored sheet music folded behind it like a flower with a center. How beautiful and I thank you so much for sharing with me today.

Just beautiful. You have inspired me to create and give it a try.

Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

Blue Green Arts said...

Super cute cards! I just made a bunch myself, they are so fun!

http://katieblue.etsy.com