Friday, May 21, 2010

Miss Eliza

I have these 3 dress forms that need some dolling up. One has been sitting here for over 6 months. . .the others are new arrivals. My goal is to have them all ready sometime next week. (She says laughing to herself) Truth is, I always get sidetracked and end up starting another project. This time however, I am determined to put all else aside and get these girls done! That being said. . her is a little preview of Miss Eliza in the very early stages of her transformation.

Happy Weekend!
~ Carrie

4 comments:

Ozma of Odds said...

...Eliza is already so lovely!
I can hardly wait to see what pretties she will hold!!
xo, Rosemary

Honey Lamb and I said...

Oh so glad I stumbled onto this beautiful blog!! I myself just blogged about my new dress form a few days ago! Don't you just love them?!?! ~Shelley

btw this song is one of my all time favs!!!!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as an interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer.

We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Pam Kellogg said...

I would love to find a dress form! It'll come along someday. In the meantime, I so enjoy your blog. It's just beautiful!