Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back From a Break

I took a little break and got some much needed rest. I had such a nice little vacation relaxing with my hubby and the kiddos. Now I am back to work and just listed the first of three new vintage dress forms. This one is St. Joan and she has my heart! Parting with her will be bittersweet.

We also got a wonderful new shipment of Prima flowers in.

The colors are so beautiful I can't wait to play with them!

Look for these and many more new things listing this week!

Ah June is here. . my favorite month!

4 comments:

Honey Lamb and I said...

Glad you are back! Love the new blue flowers! ~Shelley

starrynightimpressions said...

That dressform is gorgeous! And June is my fav month also :)
blessings,
starrydeborah

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Welcome back. Hope you got the rest you needed. Your flowers are stunning. Just gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you will do with them. I love June too, it used to be my birthday month till I stopped celebrating them. Now I just celebrate my daughter's. She will be 18 this month. Oh boy. God bless. Cathy

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I love your dress form, it's gorgeous!!! Blessings~~~Daphne