Friday, September 10, 2010

A Welcomed Weekend

This has been an extremely long week and I am welcoming the weekend with open arms. I wish I could share all the details but I don't like to count my chickens before they've hatched so let's just say something really exciting for my family and I is in the works and I hope it comes to fruition. That being said. . .

I just haven't had much time for creating this week. I am however, setting aside this weekend for some fun once I recharge my batteries.

I did grab a few minutes to list a few new pretties this morning including some Fall inspired treats and the beautiful bookmarks pictured above. You can find these and more here.

I wish you a wonderfully relaxing stress-free weekend! Check back next week for more new treats! The holidays are just around the corner and we have some fun things in store!


4 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

YAYYY Carrie ! I love to hear exciting news !
I cannot wait ~
xoxo
Lori

Nancy said...

Oh Carrie I can't wait!! You know I can hold a secret!! I know you have my em address too!!
Huggs, Nancy
coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

Home and Heart said...

Oh goody ! A secret!! These are all lovely too BTW!!

gail said...

Hi Carrie,, Oooh I sure hope your news works out just the way you want:)
I love the bookmarks. They are really pretty and I love the colors.
Happy creating, (()) gail