Monday, June 2, 2014

Reopening!

We are happy to announce we are slowly reopening our shop Noelle Garrett Designs! To celebrate we are having a sale on our tags and cards! We have really been enjoying these last 4 1/2 months with our new little guy! I thought I would share a few pictures and of course gush a bit about my kiddos! The older two are on summer break here so my house is very busy and much louder than usual! LOL
 
 Here is a picture of little Luca. He is such a charmer and truly has momma wrapped around his little finger!

 Our oldest daughter Francesca has been busy playing soccer and we have had a great time hanging out at her games! So proud of her, she gives her all at every game!

 I am so very proud of our oldest, Julian. He has promoted from 6th grade and is on his way to Jr. High! He received 2 presidential medals for excellence in both Math and Language Arts. Time is passing by so fast! I can't believe he is going to be 12 soon!


 
Last but certainly not least is our sweet Evangeline. She is so in love with her little brother and is such a big help to me! She is our little Shirley Temple.   :) 
I hope to update the blog on a more regular basis now and we hope you will stop by and visit the shop! 

Warm regards,
Carrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family! Glad to hear you are taking some time to be a bit creative. Mommy time!

Diane Porazzo said...

So glad you are coming back. Your children are adoreable. Just love Evangeline's curls. Missed going thru your website.
God bless you all.
Diane
babiesbridesandlavender