Sunday, January 7, 2018

A New Year!


It has been almost 7 months since I closed up shop or shared an update. I have to say, all the phone calls and emails I have been receiving the last few months truly warms my heart. It is so nice to hear how much we are missed and how much our creations mean to you. I truly treasure each and every customer who was so loyal throughout the years.
While I have not reopened shop I am currently working on my first custom order in quite some time. It feels good to get back to creating again. I have spent the last 4-5 months working on craft projects for my daughter's Kindergarten teacher and baking up a storm as well. Who knows what the new year will bring. . . I will keep you all posted should things change, and I throw caution to the wind and reopen Noelle Garrett Designs once again!

No comments: