Thursday, April 3, 2008

Busy Week!





I have had a very busy week and no time to post. As some of you may know I have been on the look out for my cat who returned after almost 5 months. He is currently hiding out in our backyard somewhere.

I
do have some news I am excited about. We have joined Shabby Lane Shops. You can visit us at www.shabbylaneshops.com in the Town Square. I am very happy to be a part of Shabby Lane along with many other amazing shops.

We also are having a sale in honor of Mother's Day! You can take 15% off your entire order by simply entering the code pixie02 during checkout. It's our way of saying thank you for taking the time to visit us at Noelle Garrett Designs!

Also, Don't forget to check out our new gift baskets! They are perfect for any occasion and arrive beautifully wrapped ready for giving! We also have new stationery and bottles!

No comments: