Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cherished Memories

One memory I will always cherish is spending time in my grandmother's sewing room. She had a large cabinet filled with fabrics and notions and I would spend time playing with her massive button collection watching her current creation hanging in the doorway.

I think the idea of having a special space for your favorite things is the inspiration behind these little treasure chests. I just love the way they look all filled up with pretty notions. I often wonder how they will be used by their new owners. The best part of course for me is finding all the yummy things to put inside. The hunt is always part of the fun.

I am really excited because some of my new vintage jewelry boxes are arriving. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. Know why?

Yes, it is pink!! Does it get any better? The wheels are turning for this one. I may just work on it now, I can hardly contain myself.

Won't you please join us this week for Pink Friday and find something to special for your Cherished Memories. Click the link below for a complete list of boutiques. Happy Shopping


No comments: