Thursday, July 2, 2009

Down The Rabbit Hole

This week I wanted to put a little piece of my collection into one of my creations. For a long time I have been enchanted with Alice in Wonderland.

It started when I was a child with a very old copy that was my mothers. I have always enjoyed the original drawings in many of the early copies, including those of Lewis Carroll. Here is a picture of the "real Alice" in a new vintage trunk I embellished. It is an envelope with drawings and pictures form the story.

Though I didn't photograph any pieces from my collection for this post I did want to share this perfectly distressed trunk with you. I will perhaps save "Alice" for another post, another day. .


This, along with many new treasures are available this Friday at Noelle Garrett Designs. Please join us for Pink Friday's Red, White and Blue, and Friday Flea Market as well. Have a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Wherever did you find this neat old case?Its fantastic.I love how you embellished it.Wonderful dear.
XXOO Marie Antionette