Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunny Days & Inspiration

Nothing recharges me like a warm sunny day. I enjoyed this afternoon picnicking outside with my family. On the menu was cheese enchiladas, rice, black beans and fresh fruit. It was so nice and relaxing, and a great preview of Summer. . my favorite time of year!

After lunch it was time to come in and get a few pictures taken. Here is a sampling of what I worked on this weekend.


I was on a bit of a bottle kick and made several in various sizes. I just love them and use them everywhere.

These vintage sheet music tussie mussies are accented with hand made lace roses and turned out rather pretty I thought.


And yet more bottles. .


All of these items and more are available here. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

No comments: