Monday, April 20, 2015

Open For Business!

 Time has gotten away from me once again! Here we are, the end of April already and I am envisioning Summer days on the horizon. While the break away from the business has been nice, I am happy to be reopening and with so many special treats! I hope you will stop by and see what's new. Most items are one of a kind and ready to ship immediately.
I have some great new mini art kits coming very soon as well. Be on the lookout for those!

Here is a little shot of my two youngest hamming it up! They are growing so fast. . . 

~ Carrie

2 comments:

Diane Porazzo @ babiesbridesandlavender.etsy.com said...

Carrie,
I can't believe how big your children have gotten. I love the curls on Evangeline...she looks like Shirley Temple. Luca is just adoreable. He's already that big! Wow!
Nice to have you back...love all your items. God bless!
Diane,
babiesbridesandlavender

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Thank you so much Diane! They are growing so fast! Both curly Q'S!

Carrie