Monday, April 2, 2018

A Change is Coming. . . .

      
     Hello all! It has been close to a year now since I closed down the website and most all business operations for Noelle Garrett Designs. It has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. For so many reasons it has worked out tremendously well, as free time for me had become scarce, and trying to "do it all" seemed impossible. That being said, I am making plans to begin creating and selling once again. This time around I have decided to take things slow and work on one of a kind designs sold exclusively here on my blog. 
     I will be spreading the word via Facebook. I also plan on utilizing my newsletter from the old website and will send out messages as new items are posted for sale here. While some details are still being worked out, I plan on using Paypal for payment processing and USPS for all shipments. A detailed store policy will be available soon along with the addition of a series of unique one of a kind creations.  
     I would also like to take a minute to personally thank each and every patron who has called and left me messages and emails telling me just how much they miss the shop, and how much our creations mean to them. It truly warms my heart and was the final push I needed to get this business going once again. 
Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I would love to hear from you with items you loved the most and what sorts of things you are looking forward to seeing. 
Until next time! 
~Carrie~ 


2 comments:

Diane Porazzo @ babiesbridesandlavender.etsy.com said...

Hi Carrie,
Happy to hear that news. I always admired your work! Love your creations!
Best,
Diane@babiesbridesandlavender

Unknown said...

Carrie, so good to hear from you! I enjoyed the kit type of projects the best...and still adore the train case I bought, too. My favorite part was just looking at your goodies as you have a great style! I look forward to seeing more. :)