Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Tuesday Treasures

Today was one of those days where you have it all planned out right down to the minute what you are going to do, and then a curve is thrown in that throws it all out the window. I had a huge list of what I wanted to accomplish and was ready to jump in and get working.

Life had other plans for me however. I spent half of my day in the doctor's office with my very sick 3yr. old. The poor thing woke up ill in the middle of the night and well. . moms know how that goes. Your heart breaks to see them so miserable and you feel helpless.

Now, here we are, Tylenol, ice chips and a round of antibiotics later I am just getting to my list. I am feeling tired and ready for a nap.

My sweet daughter is, thankfully, running around, snacking and feeling oh so much better. Unless I told you, you would neve know she is sick. Funny how fast they bounce back.

While Tuesday is nearing an end. I thought I would share a few of my favorite new treasures with you. Thanks for visiting and I hope your loved ones stay healthy as cold season approaches.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As usual, your journals are absolutely beautiful!!

XO Karen

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hope the wee one is doing better today. It is amazing how they can bounce back in a jiffy!
These are all so beautiful Carrie. The first is my fav!
bunny hugs,
shell