Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Spare Moment

Though my spare moments are few and far between lately I managed to sneak in some time early this morning to list a few new items. It has been a busy week around here, sick kiddies, sick hubby and much cleaning going on. We have just a few weeks left before escrow closes so it is yard sale time!

I have been going through closets and cupboards. . . piles of things to get rid of and new goodies to buy!

We also need some new furnishings so I am really excited to go shopping!

Anywho. . .here are a few of the new treats now available here.

I especially like the new bunny mannequins! They are just darling in person.
Well break time is over, back to cleaning!
Enjoy your weekend!


4 comments:

Honey Lamb and I said...

I love the bunny heads on the dress forms too! Hope everyone gets to feeling better around your house! ~Shelley

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Carrie, I love your art, it's so gorgeous... and those Bunny mannequins are just adorable! Hope your family feels better soon!!!
Blessings~~~ Daphne

Decor To Adore said...

I am visiting via your handmade Valentine party.

I just adore your creations!

"MOI" Freubel said...

Nice to read you're getting better Noelle. It's every time such a feast and inspiring to see your work !!
Please cherish your talent :)

Hearty greetings Rian from Holland